1. Home Entrance
The entrance to a home is the first place from where energy flows. Hence follow these simple tips to make your home entrance have a smooth, strong and clear energy flow to its front door.
1. Make your front door inviting by making the space outside the door as appealing as possible.
2. Infuse the entrance with color, light, fragrance, bright plants, as pleasing space attracts positive energy.
3. Hanging a wind chime outside the front door also harnesses good energy inviting more opportunities to your life.
4. It is advisable to put a number plate outside the house, and also to keep the entrance freshly painted and clean.
5. Make it a routine to enter from the front door daily instead of using any side entrances.
6. Keep the area around front door clutter free by keeping a shoe rack, putting a tray for keys, mailbox and installing hooks to organize things.
7. You may also put a nice painting, fountain or something visually elevating and elegant at the entrance.
2. The Rooms
The living room and the bedrooms are the places where you spend most of your time. The following tips should be followed to make these place a powerhouse of positive energy.
8. Put furniture legs on rugs for attracting love and affection.
9. For inviting money, decorate the rooms in red, green or purple colours.
10. Decorate the walls with positive things, especially happy family photos.
11. Avoid using watery symbols, like pictures of oceans and seas
12. Set up a sophisticated home office or study room to attract money
13. Create a cozy master bedroom, preferably with a splash of pink for love and affection
14. Avoid using single chairs or sofas in rooms; go for doubles
15. Arrange kids' beds in a meticulous way for more harmony.
16. Don't put negative symbols or pictures in rooms, like a crying child, wailing lady etc.
3. Dining Room and Kitchen
17. Try to use a circular dining table
18. Keep the kitchen clean and meticulously arranged for attracting wealth
19. Clear clutter from refrigerator, drawers and cupboards
20. Have a calm place to share meals without any disturbance like television, phone etc.
21. The stove and sink should not be near to each other
22. Always plug the drains and keep the toilet lid closed
23. It is advisable to hang a crystal in the bathroom
24. Freshen up and organize your bathroom with properly folded towels and well-placed accessories
25. There should be no leaking taps in the bathroom
It is widely believed that if the principles of Feng Shui are applied in-house interior designs, it can lead to a life full of happiness and pride.